You are doing great work in your field which is potentially award winning – but how do you achieve the recognition in professional awards schemes?
Writing an awards entry is a skilled task – it’s not just about telling judges that you believe you have done well; it’s about a well-crafted submission which succinctly gives judges what they need to know.
- Work with you to plan an awards strategy for your business and help you gather back up materials for each award scheme
- Identify – from our extensive database of national award schemes – the most appropriate for your business or products; and the best categories
- Draft your entries with appropriate back up materials
- Publicise your nominations and wins through target media.
Clients who have benefitted from our award writing service include:
- ARR Craib - the Green Award, Northern Star Business Awards – recognising that the company implemented a strategy to reduce the impact its business makes on the environment.
- The Village Urban Resort - Hotel Star winner – Trend Awards
- Aberdeen Asset Management –finalists in the Aberdeen City and Shire Tourism Awards for the Aberdeen Universities’ Boat Race in the Best Sporting Event Category
- Hall Morrice – Entrepreneurial Supporter of the Year Finalist in Elevator Awards
- Speyside Distillery – Cairngorm Business of the Year in the Highlands Business Awards and Bronze Medal in the International Wines and Spirits Competition for the packaging of Cask 27
- Thistle Hotels – Best Marketing Campaign winners in the Aberdeen City and Shire Tourism Awards for the Twitter Wedding campaign
“Here I am having a quick look through this morning’s Press and Journal and low behold I see Tricker PR shortlisted for yet another prestigious award. It seems to be onward and upward for the company and even though I’ve said it before I’ll do so again……..it’s great for The Royal Bank of Scotland to be associated with such a fantastic and respected business like yours.”
Business Manager, The Royal Bank of Scotland