If you want a corporate golf day – then we are definitely NOT the agency for you.
But if you want a unique product launch, conference or roadshow; if you want an event invitation in the shape of a cloud cookie, or a ‘smash glass in the case of emergency” invitation; if Punch and Judy, a creperie, or a group of singing Western saloon girls would liven up your party then we’re the people for you.
Our recent portfolio includes:
- Organising the annual Aberdeen and Grampian Tourism Partnership Tourism Conference including sourcing speakers. Promoting the event and ticketing services for over 180 delegates
- A party – complete with Italian accordionist – to launch Carluccios in Aberdeen’s Union Square
- Bringing an “Open Door to Aberdeen” to cities across the UK where passers-by could open the door to see the secrets of Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- Eight roadshows across Aberdeenshire towns to showcase Electric Cars for Aberdeenshire Council including finding car manufacturer partners and all logistics
- Bringing the beach to the city – promoting the Banffshire Coast by creating city centre beaches in central belt shopping centres complete with Punch and Judy show and stripy deck chairs.
- Giving cyclists at Etape Caledonia the opportunity to complete a virtual cycle along the Banffshire Coast
- Big Green Challenge heats across the Highlands and Islands for competing schools culminating in the grand final events at the Scottish Parliament
What our clients say:
“Just a quick note to say thank you for your excellent event organisation. All of our customers commented that that theme, venue, entertainment and food were strikingly different from the usual run of the mill business evenings that they’re used to. I also appreciate all of the extra effort that went in around furniture removal and logistics!”
“Congrats on a great conference and enjoyed the surgeries – very well organised conference and very beneficial to all!”
“The event was great, you guys did an excellent job and you definitely were the star of multi-tasking! Looking forward to AbdTourism2017”
“I wanted to write and thank you and your team, for all the hard work that you put into the Awards before, during and after the event. The event was a resounding success and we have had numerous emails and calls of congratulations from winners, finalists and guests all of which reinforce the message that it was a very successful evening!”
“On behalf of the Board, I wanted to express our thanks to you and your team for the extremely successful launch. We were all impressed by the originality of the ideas put forward by Tricker, and by the professional and innovative way in which these ideas were turned into reality. We were particularly impressed by the breadth of coverage achieved, and also by some of the in-depth articles which this prompted: our objectives were not only met, but our expectations were exceeded.”
“I would like to thank you both for your assistance and excellent organisational skills in creating a great event last night. Your planning and organisation was perfect and the feedback this morning is that everyone had a thoroughly enjoyable experience.”