You’re doing great work in your field which is potentially award-winning – but how do you achieve recognition for your efforts in professional awards schemes?
Writing an awards entry is a skilled task – it’s not just about telling judges that you believe you have done well; it’s about a well-crafted submission which succinctly gives judges what they need to know.
- Work with you to plan an awards strategy for your business and help you gather supporting materials for each award scheme
- Identify – from our extensive database of national award schemes – the most appropriate for your business or products; and the best categories
- Draft your entries with appropriate supporting evidence
- Publicise your nominations and wins through target media.
Clients who have benefitted from our award writing service include:
- Aberdeen Standard Investments – winner, International CSR Excellence Awards – recognising the company’s incredible work in aiding the communities in which its staff live and work.
- Hall Morrice Corporate Finance – Melanie Gilmour named Accountant of the Year at the Scottish Accountancy and Finance Awards, and winner of the Rising Star Award at the Northern Star Business Awards
- Innocent Aesthetics – Best Beauty Salon, Evening Express Retailer of the Year Awards
- ARR Craib - the Green Award, Northern Star Business Awards – recognising that the company implemented a strategy to reduce the impact its business makes on the environment.
- The Village Urban Resort – Hotel Star winner – Trend Awards
- Hall Morrice – Entrepreneurial Supporter of the Year Finalist in Elevator Awards
- Speyside Distillery – Cairngorm Business of the Year in the Highlands Business Awards and Bronze Medal in the International Wines and Spirits Competition for the packaging of Cask 27
- Thistle Hotels – Best Marketing Campaign winners in the Aberdeen City and Shire Tourism Awards for the Twitter Wedding campaign
“Here I am having a quick look through this morning’s Press and Journal and low behold I see Tricker PR shortlisted for yet another prestigious award. It seems to be onward and upward for the company and even though I’ve said it before I’ll do so again……..it’s great for The Royal Bank of Scotland to be associated with such a fantastic and respected business like yours.”
Business Manager, The Royal Bank of Scotland